- Javara Coconut Cooking Oil
- Deboned Chicken Thigh
- Javara Deep Fried Seasoning
- Javara Fine Grain Salt
- Javara Gourmet Noodle
- Javara Black Cumin Whole
- Javara Black Pepper Powder
- Coconut Milk
1. Seasoning Deboned Chicken Thigh and season with salt, pepper and deep fried seasoning.
2. Fry Deboned Chicken Thigh skin side down on a non stick fry pan. Cook until crisp and flip the chicken over.
3. Put the chicken on a roasting tray with a rack and roast in the oven 175 C cook for 25 minutes.
4. Cook the noodles by pouring hot water over it and let it cook for 3 minutes and strain.
5. Take the same pan from the chicken before and fry garlic, shallots, chili and black cumin whole. Fry until aromatic.
6. Place the noodles in the pan and flip until cooked through. Season with powdered ginger.
7. Turn off the fire and pour coconut milk all over the noodles.
8. Cut lime and squeezed the lime juice on the noodles.
9. Let the noodles rest.
For more details, please click :
Rainbow Noodle with Chicken Thigh