Home > Spice Mix Muffin
- January 01, 2019
- 3 Eggs, separate the whites from the yolks
- 75 gr Butter
- 100 gr Coconut Sugar
- 125 gr Sago Flour
- 100 gr Grated Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Spice Mix
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, set aside.
- Beat butter and add coconut sugar little by little until disolve and turns into a paler color. Add the yolks, beat again.
- Stir in sago flour, cheese, baking powder, spice mix and butter mixture, mix well.
- Add the beaten egg whites, stir gently.
- Line muffin pan with paper cups, pour the muffin batter.
- Bake in a preaheat oven (with temperature at 200oC) for 30 minutes until well-cooked. Remove from oven and serve with grated cheese.